- Enables USB charging while disconnecting the USB data lines.
- Allows portable devices to fast-charge at their maximum rated current, reducing your charge time.
- Exercise the Data lines to negotiate the maximum charging capability.
- ESD protected Surge protection up to 2.3 Amps
- Small package USB type A Male to USB Type A Female Adapter
LockedUSB Adapter support, to varying degrees, four of the most common USB charging schemes found in popular hand-held media and cellular devices:
- USB Battery Charging Specification BC1.2
- Chinese Telecommunications Industry Standard YD/T 1591-2009
- Divider Mode 1 and Divider Mode 2
- 1.2V Mode
YD/T 1591-2009 is a subset of the BC1.2 specification which supports the vast majority of devices that implement USB charging. Divider modes 1 and 2 and 1.2V charging schemes support popular devices from specific manufacturers.